Lamberts Milk Thistle 8500mg 90 tabs
- Titrated extract from over 8500mg of the fruit of the herb
- Silymarin is the main active ingredient in the fruit of the Silybum marianum plant (commonly known as thistle - milk thistle). It is an herb native mainly to the Mediterranean and was widely used by botanists in the United Kingdom in the 16th century.
- Silymarin consists of 3 sub-isomers called Silybin, Silidanin and Silicristin. These substances belong to the flavonolignans, a powerful group of active plant ingredients, of which Silybin is considered to be the most powerful.
- Milk Thistle is one of the most widely used herbs in the scientific literature.
- In the international literature there are more than 300 publications on its chemical composition and mechanisms of action.
- For the preparation of 286mg of titrated extract (the amount contained in each tablet of Lamberts Milk Thistle) 8.5gr of thistle fruit are required.
- Each tablet of Lamberts titled Milk Thistle extract delivers a guaranteed 200mg of Silymarin and like all Lamberts formulations is manufactured in the UK according to strict GMP (Pharmaceutical GMP) standards.
Suitable for vegetarians
Assimilation time: Less than 1 hour
Dosage: 1 tablet daily
Storage: Store in a cool and dry environment and protected from light.
PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS
Precautions: It should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
YELLOW / BROWN ROUND COATED TABLET