Lamberts Valerian 1600mg 60 tabs
Lamberts Valerian 1600mg Valerian Sleep Supplement 60 Tablets
White oval coated tablet
Each tablet yields: Valerian 1600mg (as 400mg of a 4: 1 extract) Tablet with: Calcium Carbonate Prep., Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Titaric Acid.
Assimilation time: Less than 1 hour
Suitable for vegetarians
- Valerian (Valerian officinalis) is an herb with pink flowers that originates from North America and Europe. Sometimes known as European Valerian or All Heal. Obtained by root or rhizome processing and used in commercial formulations
- It was started to be used by the Ancient Greeks and during the last twenty years there has been a significant increase in interest in this herb, which has led to the publication of over 200 scientific reports on its chemical composition and usefulness in clinical practice.
- Lamberts Valerian is one of the most powerful products on the market. Each tablet contains 400mg of extract, equivalent to 1600mg of Valerian
- Doctors usually recommend that Valerian be taken one hour before bedtime
- Dosage: 1 to 2 tablets before bedtime Allergies: None Precautions: Should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Mild drowsiness may occur.