Lamberts - Vitamin B12 1000mg 30tabs
Lamberts Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is the only natural product that contains cobalt, and to which it owes its bright red color.
It is found in foods of animal origin, such as meat, and therefore requires supplementation by people on a vegetarian diet.
Vitamin B12 * plays a role in the process of cell division and contributes *:
- in the normal functioning of metabolic processes aimed at energy production
- in the normal functioning of the nervous system
- in the normal metabolism of homocysteine
- in normal psychological function
- in the normal formation of red blood cells
- in the normal functioning of the immune system
- in reducing fatigue and tiredness
Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000μg provides a guaranteed 1000μg of Vitamin B12 in methylcobalamin form and, like all Lamberts formulations, is manufactured in the United Kingdom to strict GMP (Pharmaceutical GMP) standards.
Precautions: This product should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Light pink round blot tablet