Health Aid Osteozin Complete Bone Formula 90 tablets
Health Aid Osteozin
Bones are a living tissue that is constantly being created and destroyed. When bone density decreases there is a risk of osteopenia and osteoporosis. To prevent and maintain the normal condition of bones, calcium is required as a key component and magnesium, which is essential for calcium metabolism and muscle support. Zinc is involved in the synthesis of DNA to produce proteins needed for bone formation. Boron prevents the loss of calcium and vitamins D3 & K2 are crucial for the absorption and utilization of calcium.
HealthAid Osteozin is a specialized combination with all the necessary ingredients, which act synergistically to maximize bone health, maintain healthy calcium levels, reduce bone loss and proper muscle function.
- Elderly people
- Athletes in post-traumatic situations (fractures)
- Women especially in the menopausal period
- No. Γνωστ.ΕΟΦ: 28663 / 03-03-2020
- The notification number is not a marketing authorization from the AEO.
- * The creation & production of compositions (formulas), is a special know-how and a trademark of the company HealthAid.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, carbonate) 185mg
- Magnesium (as citrate, oxide) 118mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 5mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 25mg
- Boron (as sodium borate) 1mg
- 90 tablets, in blister in a cardboard box.